Reset Your Account Password
This guide details setting a password for the first time OR resetting your password if you cannot log in. If you are able to log in, you can change your password in the 'My Profile' section. For those directions, click here.
If you are logging in for the first time or are unable to access your account, please follow the directions below.
- Click here or click on 'Forgotten Password' on the Log In page.
- Enter your email in the 'Your email' box
- Enter the security code in the 'Code' box (the code will differ each time)
- Click submit
If you receive an "Email not found" error, then the email associated with your account is different or you do not have an account with us.
If this happens, please contact us here to let us know to check on your account.
- Check your email for a password reset email from firstname.lastname@example.org. You may need to check your spam folder.
- Open the email and click the link as directed
- Enter your new password and then again to confirm
- Click 'Home' and then 'Log In' to log in with your new password.
Once you've set your password and logged in, it's a good idea to check your profile information and update as needed. For information on this step, click here